I've been spending a lot of time writing fiction as a hobby (this spawned from a love of tabletop games) and I've been looking to practice more regularly. I wanted to make more than just a blog, so I thought providing helpful 🐍 python (and software) tips on a weekly basis was a doable and helpful avenue for writing. Starting next week I'll be publishing a new tip every Tuesday. The tips will be of varying length and specificity, but in general I'll be targeting folks who are just getting into python and others who want to polish their coding style.
I'll have to create a post on how this website is generated. I'm fairly happy on how streamlined my workflow is! That'll be for another day.
For now, I hope you have a great day! 🎉
🐍 Python Once a Week
- Improving your code quality with practical context manager examples
- Learn the basics of parsing a CSV file with python.
- A deep primer on how to interact with SQL databases using python.
- Use python's syntactic tools to get ideas down faster.
- Replace double for loops to reduce code block nesting.